Duties and Responsibilities
Legal and Compliance Administration
- Collaborate with Legal & Compliance Officer to perform the following tasks
- Assist reviewing legal documents, processing the signing procedures, and maintaining the proper storage of legal documents.
- Compile and prepare registration documents for various legal processes.
- Perform checks for various stakeholders, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare documents requested under investment-related agreements.
Corporate secretarial administration
- Schedule and set/finalize agendas for Board of Directors/Committee meetings/Board Offsites.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with Board members.
- Assist preparing accurate minutes for Board of Directors/Committees/ Shareholders' meetings.
- Confirm and obtain necessary approvals as per the Table of Authorities of Gojo and ensure compliance with reserved matters outlined in shareholders' agreements.
- Project Lead for Shareholder Meetings
- Gather information, plan and manage contents and logistics, and organize Q&A for shareholder meetings.
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Certified judicial scrivener and/or paralegal experience at a law firm are is a plus
- A commitment to overcome obstacles in order to deliver high-quality results under time constraints.
- Proficiency in English and native in Japanese
- Literacy in MS Office and/or Google spreadsheet