As part of our commitment to continually improving our services, Specialized Group's Chris Agomuo conducted a candidate interview with Yeung Ching Sum. Chris recently helped Yeung Ching Sum find a new position as an Accounting Associate.
1) Please tell us about your career to date?
From 2017 to July 2019 I was an Accountant at IREP.
2) What triggered you to change jobs?
I wanted to take a step-up in my career and use more English and Mandarin in my workplace.
3) What were the factors in accepting the opportunity that Specialized Group introduced you to?
The company culture and offer were very attractive.
4) Did anything make you uneasy to change your job? How did you solve or overcome the uneasiness?
I didn't have any uneasiness.
5) What did you think about the services given by Specialized Group?
The Recruitment Agents are really helpful, they went the extra mile to find a job that fits my requirements. The consultants are friendly and very approachable.
6) Do you have a message for those changing jobs?
Specialized Group truly helps foreigners in Japan in finding a job that fits their requirements. The agents are spectacular and the service is highly recommended.