As part of our commitment to continually improving our services, Specialized Group's Paul Bridenbaugh conducted a candidate interview with Kazunobu Omura. Paul, who specializes in the healthcare sector in Tokyo, recently helped Omura-san find a new position as a RAQA Manager.
1) Please tell us about your career to date?
I was working for a medical equipment manufacturer where I set up production & distribution while I gained certification in cleaning endoscopic devices. I also set up production & distribution at LabPMM and obtained permits for companion diagnostics. I also worked in project management for both of those roles.
2) What triggered you to change jobs?
I have a huge interest in the medical device field. I was also concerned about my future career as my previous company was a joint venture.
3) What were the factors in accepting the opportunity that Specialized Group introduced you to?
My consultant was a very nice person and always received any new or updated information.
4) Did anything make you uneasy to change your job? How did you solve or overcome the uneasiness?
At first, I was concerned about whether the company and I could understand each other through interviews, but they responded to me in a very informative way, which enabled me to gain a deeper understanding.
5) What did you think about the services given by Specialized Group?
They kept me up-to-date with fresh information, and I got my offer sooner than I thought I would.
6) Do you have a message for those changing jobs?
Have a clear thought of what you really want to do. Maybe you discover it through the course of the interview process.