|Specialization:||Office Support & Administration, Human Resources, Banking|
What You will...
- Position reports to Head of department with responsibility for supporting entire team
- Responsible for department's administration
- Respond to and direct as appropriate telephone calls from outside
- Schedule/reschedule meetings and book meeting rooms and arrange guest registrations
- Handle general administration duties including maintaining office equipment, processing bills and invoices, travel arrangement etc.
- Updating business plans and other department-related submissions
- Work for Head of department's on meeting scheduling, visitor scheduling and provide support for general department administration
- Support team on regular activities and ad-hoc special projects
- Media monitoring and press clipping
- Sending research reports at the request of reporters
- Help arrange logistics for internal/external events
- Administrative assistance for the Japan CSR Committee
- Have strong sense of ownership
- Pay maximum attention to details
- English proficiency - intermediate level of reading/writing/speaking
- Be flexible and proactive, and demonstrate willingness to help other members
- Predict needs and take appropriate actions with minimum supervisions
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Possess reasonable IT/computer skills to work efficiently (e.g. Excel, PPT, web publishing).
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.