Your New Career Opportunity
Take the opportunity to build an executive career in a sector leading company. Specialized Group is currently searching for a Legal Counsel. This is the perfect role for an experienced legal professional with excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and solid negotiation skills. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Our client is a Japanese company whose principal business is the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. After renewed product lines, they are experiencing growth in Japan and need to add a lawyer to their legal team.
- Manage a team of one legal counsel.
- Provide legal services to the operations of the company for Japan and the international HQ.
- Deal with wide variety of legal issues related to the above operations, including contracts (manufacturing, purchasing, R&D, logistics, real estate, finance, M&A, etc.), compliance (competition law, subcontracting law, export control, etc.), corporate governance, disputes (including product liability issues), employment and environment.
- Counsel senior management on legal risks associated with various alternative means for achieving business objectives.
- Prepare and provide internal training on legal, compliance and/or regulatory issues.
- Monitor, analyse and comment on legal or regulatory changes which will have an impact on the operations in different jurisdictions and inform senior management.
- Prepare legal reports, statements or other documents.
- Interface with registration or regulatory bodies as required.
- Manage outside legal service providers.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese language skills.
- Business-level English language skills.
- Good knowledge of all commercial laws such as company law, contract law, international trade law, etc.
- 3-5 years above legal work with experience in a multi-national company or leading law firm is necessary.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Executive benefits.
- International environment.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available