Our client is a global fintech company that provides technology and services to financial institutions and corporations worldwide. Their mission is to drive innovation and improve the efficiency of the financial industry.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for technical and operational tasks
- Work with development teams to identify and resolve issues in production systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Continuously improve system performance, reliability, and security
- Document system configurations, procedures, and best practices
- Currently residing in Japan with working visa
- Fluency in Japanese (N1 minimum) and fluency in English
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of client relationship management for APAC clients, emphasis on Japan based asset servicing and TA clients
- Background and understanding of the following technologies
- Infrastructure Support
- Server/Network Support
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Automation Technologies (Shell, Powershell, PERL, Python)
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.