|Up to ¥18000000.00 per annum
|Consumer Goods & FMCG, Information Technology
A US headquartered E-commerce firm is looking for a Cyber Security Manager for its largest an most fast-growing market - Japan.
This role will have a global reporting line and manage a team of 3 in Japan.
- Design, coordinate and oversee testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks.
- Cybersecurity architecture: review of technical invariants, cybersecurity analysis for products developed or under developing
- Engage with global Business a and provide subject matter expertise on cybersecurity principles and safeguards and help plan and prioritize the integration of security measures in business projects during the design, development, and deployment phases.
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Fluent English
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving issues such as security incidents
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to interface effectively with fellow employees, senior leadership, and external partners, clients and customers
Sorry, this job is no longer available