|Salary:||Up to ¥18000000.00 per annum|
|Specialization:||Information Technology, Consumer Goods & FMCG|
A US headquartered E-commerce firm is looking for a Cyber Security Manager for its largest an most fast-growing market - Japan.
This role will have a global reporting line and manage a team of 3 in Japan.
- Design, coordinate and oversee testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks.
- Cybersecurity architecture: review of technical invariants, cybersecurity analysis for products developed or under developing
- Engage with global Business a and provide subject matter expertise on cybersecurity principles and safeguards and help plan and prioritize the integration of security measures in business projects during the design, development, and deployment phases.
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Fluent English
- Demonstrate strong autonomy in problem solving issues such as security incidents
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to interface effectively with fellow employees, senior leadership, and external partners, clients and customers
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.