Commercial Director - Hotel / Hospitality
Our client are a leading hotel group, looking for a Japan-based Commercial Director.
This position offers the opportunity to lead all commercial activities at a major hotel group's property.
The suitable candidate will have management experience, and be ready to step into a senior strategic role.
Fluency in Japanese language is mandatory.
- Lead & manage multiple teams.
- Create and execute commercial strategies to increase revenue in areas such as accommodations, banquets, weddings, and dining.
- Analyze market data and adjust commercial plans to stay competitive..
- Manage the hotel's brand and customer strategies to meet business and financial targets.
- Build partnerships to enhance the hotel's market presence and engage with the community.
- Develop relationships with hotel leaders and regional teams for strategic cooperation.
- Hire and train staff, promoting personal development and team performance.
- Deliver high-quality guest experiences.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or revenue management in the hospitality industry.
- Skills in financial management and strategic planning.
- Ability to lead and develop a successful team.
- Focus on enhancing guest experiences and maintaining brand standards.
Sorry, this job is no longer available