Assistant Reservations Manager
Assistant Reservation Manager based in Tokyo. This position is responsible to identify and pursue quality standards and guest satisfaction as well as supervise the team for a luxury International Hotel.
- Handle all enquiries received
- Close sales, upsell & cross sell to the best available resources and ability
- Handle reservations resource for the hotel
- Ability to drive the team to support for daily operation and quality
- Conduct Training with Team Members
- Tracking daily trends of reservation calls and monitoring agents on call quality and salesmanship
- Establish and maintain good relations with property reservations and front office teams
- Ability to setup processes / build SOPs / refine existing SOPs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in Japanese & English with business level
- Minimum 3 years' experience in hospitality reservations management
- Experience in Opera PMS / ORS and travel click, Salesforce.com
・ Microsoft office
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.