Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Travel Retail Manager. This is the perfect role for a candidate with knowledge of Duty-Free business and excellent business development skills. Take the opportunity to build a career at a Sweden company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a beauty and cosmetics equipment manufacturing company with a growing team in Japan. This company is a well-known company in the consumer goods sector. You will be working in the travel retail team and managing the whole scope of Japanese operations with direct access to senior management.
- Assist Global Travel Retail Director to define short-term and long-run strategy, business development, key account management and relevant marketing/commercial levers to expand Travel Retail market share within the country;
- Take lead in the negotiation of terms and brands’ placement with management;
- Formulate promotion strategies and action plans and maintain a strong relationship with travel retailers through good communication;
- Involved in pricing strategy for each account in line with guidelines;
- Ensure the image adheres to brand guidelines and monitor the merchandising, assortments and planograms are respected in the different locations;
- Conduct regular Travel Retail sales and business reviews to evaluate performance, propose action plans to ensure targets.
- In charge of sales results analysis, product assortments, product mix, onsite product education for respective retailers to achieve retail sales target.
- Work closely with various internal departments to meet the needs of the retailers and to ensure the smooth running of the accounts.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese language
- Conversational-level English
- Experience in the travel retail sector
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Flat management system
- 7 million or higher annual salary depending on experience
- Full transportation allowance
- International environment
- Speak English