Refer a Friend – Terms & Conditions
1. “Referred person” identifies the individual introduced.
2. “Referee” identifies the person that introduces the referred person.
3. “Referral” describes a complete and accurate referral form on our website refer a friend page enabling Specialized Group to approach the Referred Person and identify the Referee once a gift is earned.
4. “Gift” identifies the Amazon.com eGift Card advertised as a thank you or reward due to any Referee making a referral that results in Specialized Group placing the Referred Person.
5. Any referral must be registered in full on the website refer a friend page to qualify. Partially completed referrals will not qualify. Verbal, written, e-mailed or other referrals will not be recorded and tracked and cannot be administered under this scheme.
The referred person must commence a permanent or contract assignment at a client that Specialized Group introduced them to within six months of the date the referee registers a referral for the referee to qualify for a gift.
6. The referred person must complete one month of their assignment through Specialized Group before the referee is eligible to receive a gift.
7. The gift will be gifted at the end of the month following the Referred person completing one month with their new employer.
8. If the referred party terminates their contract or permanent employment before the gift has been fully processed, the referee will no longer be eligible for the gift.
9. If the referred person is already registered with Specialized Group at the date of referral, the referee will not be eligible for participation in the referral campaign.
10. Referred persons must be referred to Specialized Group before the introduction is made to the client. Retroactive claims will not qualify.
11. The Referee must be registered with Specialized Group as a candidate or client.
12. Specialized Group is not responsible for any income taxes, as required by law, arising from the gift voucher.
13. Should Specialized Group be unable to procure any advertised gift, the referee will receive a substitute Gift Card of equal value subject to these same terms and conditions.
14. The gift will be sent to the referee only, delivery is via email.
15. The gift is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
16. Specialized Group Employees are exempted from the referral program.
17. Specialized Group makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the gift. To the extent permitted by law, Specialized Group is not liable for any loss and/or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of the gift.