The Client Integration Manager will be responsible for working with existing EBS clients to upgrade their hardware and migrate over existing services to the new network. The person in this role should be able to successfully run multiple client projects in parallel, provide strong governance and have very good networking knowledge to represent EBS and advise clients on our networking standards.
- Manage the client upgrade projects through to completion working closely with the regional Client Integration Managers, Global Networking Team and Sales to ensure the client is fully migrated and previous hardware removed from site.
- Provide strong governance to the Key Stakeholders including Regional CIS and Executive Management for NEX Markets.
- Chase down any slow adopters and escalate to Sales when necessary.
- Understand EBS Networking standards for client site connectivity into our Core Network located in Equinix TY3; and ensure clients adhere to these standards.
- Handover the upgraded client to the Regional Client Integration Managers based in Singapore.
- Document any signed off non-standard solutions and ensure this documentation is shared for ongoing support.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to complete this project.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both English and Japanese required. (Must have)
- Experienced Project Manager
- Excellent Project Governance
- Strong Networking Knowledge
- Understanding of TCP connectivity and Multi-cast (for Market Data)
- Self-Starter - Ability to work on your own on multiple client integration projects, managing time and the client's expectations
- Excellent client facing skills, as well as written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Networking
- Understanding of TCP, HSRP, BGP
- Understanding of Multicast, plus Itch, BPP (Binary Packet Protocol), MoldUDP64 protocols.
- Knowledge of deploying vendor solutions onto client sites
- An appreciation of network routing and hardware
- Working knowledge using 3rd party applications is preferable - eg Service Now; Salesforce; SmartSheet; Confluence; Visio; etc
- Strong background of implementing Integration solutions