Our client is the largest e-commerce company in Japan, and third largest e-commerce marketplace company worldwide, they currently looking for multiple senior DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to join their international team.
As an experienced senior site reliability engineer you will be involved in constructing, configuring, upgrading, and monitoring the systems that keep our services up and running in all environments.
You should be adept at troubleshooting application issues at both the infrastructure and application level. You should practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Design and build infrastructure and automation to rapidly deliver our web services.
- Troubleshoot system and network failures as well as application crashes.
- Create CI/CD pipelines using tools as Jenkins or similar.
- 5+ years deploying and managing large scale internet facing web services.
- Experience with DevOps processes, culture, and tools (e.g., Chef and Terraform).
- Demonstrated experience measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Rundeck for release and operation automation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available