|Specialization:||Consumer Goods & FMCG, Software Engineering|
The client is a consume goods global company selling products in around 170 markets and employing approximately 70,000 people worldwide. They are now transforming their smoke-free business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning, and agile. The Japan office has steadily grown to become the second-largest company in Japan for their specific product, with approximately 38.5% share of the specific market.
They are looking for SRE to ollaborate with Service Managers to fulfill the automation requirements. Your main responsibility is primarily helping the service managers in ensuring the system available and sustainable by helping build application performance monitoring and automate the processes of existing services. It is an interesting position to learn how the business works and to know the entire technology footprint in Japan.
What they are looking for:
- Experience in SRE, with with focus on monitoring and automation. Overall minimum 5 years exoerience in software development
- Strong database and SQL and system architecture design and using tools like SNOW and JIRA
- Good communication skills in English. Japanese is a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the following languages for scripting; Python, Java, or C++.
- Extensive experience on application monitoring and performance management tools
Salary is negotiable upon request. Apply now!
Sorry, this job is no longer available