Market Operations Specialist (Global Bank) マーケットオペレーションズスペシャリスト
Our client are a global bank, recruiting a Market Operations Specialist in Tokyo with experience in FX and Derivatives Settlements.
The suitable candidate will be an independent thinker, comfortable working directly with senior stakeholders at major clients.
Our client provides leading salary & benefits, as well as a clear path for career progression within the company.
- Manage FX, MM, and Derivative settlement processes.
- Facilitate transactions from Clients to Front and Back Office.
- Resolve operational challenges with local and international offices.
- Ensure compliance with financial industry regulations and internal standards.
- Evaluate and improve operational processes for efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Implement internal controls within FX/MM/Derivatives operations.
- Coordinate operational tasks related to equities projects.
- Maintain consistent customer service standards.
- Monitor and manage expenses in equities operations.
- Contribute to FX/MM/Derivatives business planning and strategy.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 years in FX/MM/Derivatives business, preferably in settlements.
- Strong understanding of FX/MM/Derivatives operations.
- Experience as a settlement processor.
- Ability to manage change and handle project management tasks.
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders.
Sorry, this job is no longer available