|Specialization:||Information Technology, Software Engineering|
Originally headquartered in Europe, the company provides health technology and healthcare services, specifically for imaging and medical information technology, diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drugs and biopharmaceutical technology. They have about 1,600 people in Japan.
You will collaborate with software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Mostly, you will be responsible for design, development, integration and release for software on CT modality product lines.
The culture is friendly, encouraging, positive with challenging and rewarding projects. They have a flexible working schedule and international working environment, with a possibility to relocate overseas and wide career path.
- Any industry background is welcomed
- 4 years experience in C++ or Java
- Object oriented is welcomed
- Nice to have writing scripts experience in Python and familiarity with container technologies
- English business level (Japanese is at least N3). Japan Development team are working with US/Korea, so candidate need English skill.
Salary up to 8M. This is a good opportunity for you to become a better Software Engineer and contribute to the society.
Apply now or you will miss the chance!
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.