We are seeking for International Tax and M&A Consultants to join a global team and provide tax consulting services for Japanese multinational companies related to cross-border transactions, as well as overseas/domestic M&A tax consulting services for foreign companies.
- Conduct overseas/domestic M&A research
- Provide overseas/domestic group restructuring support
- Offer foreign tax credits/tax haven measures support
- Develop international tax planning/management solutions
- Consider tax structures for clients
- Review the work of associates and senior associates while managing projects for 3 to 5 people
- Experience preparing corporate tax returns
- Experience in international taxation and M&A
- High communication skills in business-level Japanese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Tax accountant (or passed 3 tax accountant subjects required for corporate tax) or Certified public accountant (USCPA or equivalent experience is acceptable)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to grow
- Competitive salary based on qualifications, experience, ability, etc.
- Pay raise once a year
- Retirement allowance system
- Various social insurance
- Opportunity to work on cross-border projects on a daily basis
- Chance to work at the forefront of global transactions, such as supporting the global growth of Japanese companies and overseas/domestic M&A support for Japanese/foreign companies
- Manage projects in a well-balanced way, even though there are fluctuations (average overtime hours: 30 hours/month, prescribed working hours: 7 hours/day)
If you have experience in international taxation and M&A, excellent business-level Japanese communication skills, a desire to work in a global environment, and a passion for helping clients, we encourage you to apply.