As a HRBP, your primary mission will be to partner with Key local leadership, Sr. Managers and HR members to translate key business priorities into Engagement and Organization plans that impact the wider organization from a HR standpoint.
With a high degree of autonomy, you understand our business priorities and purpose of our business and will take initiative to decide the projects that the company will take.
You will be expected to contribute on a strategic level, as well as on a hands-on level to help the company grow to the next stage through active employee engagement to build strong relationships across all levels and enable us to grow our people alongside our business.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Own and manage the Talent Cycle (Objective Setting, Employee Dialogue, Talent Review, Performance Review, Annual Salary Review etc.)
- Support Sr. HRBP for the role in the design and execution of business restructures, workforce planning initiatives, and key succession planning
- Identify gaps in current policy library and work with related stakeholders to formulate new policies and guidelines as necessary
- Communicate closely with the workforce to absorb key opinions bottom up and reflect into policy/measures as necessary
- Increase visibility of HR as a key stakeholder when deciding business priorities
- Consult with line management, and provide daily HR guidance and support
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances/PIPs as necessary
- Work closely with Management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention of the workforce
- Analyze current trends and metrics with HR team to identify possible new ways of working
- Be a visible Role model across the organization, and facilitate communication, collaboration, and engagement across all areas of the business
- General Bachelor degree or HR related experience equivalent and above
Technical Skills and Experiences
- Several years of strong experience in a key area of HR
- Strong end-to-end Project management skills
- Excellent Business level spoken and written Japanese and English
- Excellent in data analysis, data management, and decision-making based on data
- Experience in Change Management and Employee Relations
Competencies to be successful
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and adapt flexibly
- Strong business and HR Sense, including the strong problem-solving skills, and initiative.
- Able to distil strategies into key concepts, and communicate them effectively