|Specialization:||Retail & Luxury, Information Technology|
A global renowned retail company is looking for a Data & Analytics Manager to initiate a digital transformation program of its business intelligence capabilities.
Central Tokyo Office x Hybrid Work x Industry-leading Benefits
You are expected to:
- Fully understand the BI landscape and assess the level of maturity of both Business intelligence and data management axis within the organization.
- Building a strategic vision of what should be future BI ecosystemwith global alignments
- Setting a local governance on data, and progressively guide organization toward a new culture where decisions are supported by data, easily accessible to the right users.
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
- 5 years + experience in a BI role either at a consulting or in-house role
- Proven experience leading and managing BI teams or similar scale project/program including vendors management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.