Cluster Revenue Manager - Luxury Tokyo Hotel
Lead Revenue Management for a top luxury hotel in Tokyo.
- Forecasting - Prepare short and long terms forecast and budget using appropriate system tools
- Revenue Meetings - Chair regular meeting for staff to align strategies
- Competitive and Demand Analysis - effectively analyze shopping data
- Drive Commercial Performance - Drive room revenue, RevPar and Fair Market Share performance and analysis
- Support hotels with pricing
- Monitor distribution channels for hotel posting, information accuracy and competition
- Language: Japanese and English at business level
- 1 year experience as a Revenue Manger
- Reservations management experience preferred
- Computer knowledge
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.