|Specialization:||Information Technology, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device|
The client is an exciting AI Healthcare company that aims to bring about innovation in medical diagnosis, treatment, and life science research based on innovative cell analysis and separation technology. They are developing an ultra-high-speed cell analysis system that combines machine learning and advanced optical technology.
The have successfully researched and developed a new cell analysis system that combines machine learning technology and new imaging technology, and are proceeding with design and development for practical use. Now, they are looking for a Software Engineer to:
- Be able to work with highly acclaimed technologies, collaborating with multiple large companies and conducting multiple joint research projects with world-class research institutions.
・Determination of software-related development direction
・Research and development for commercialization of cell analysis system
・Development plan for equipment control software
・Requirement definition, specification design, development management, quality control
What they are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in general-purpose programming languages (C++, Python, Ruby, Scala, Java, etc.)
- More than 1 year project manager experience in system development or leading a small team, especially in a startup environment
- Software product implementation and support experience
- Fluent Japanese and English is a MUST
- High communication skills
- Experience in embedded software development
- Experience using machine learning tools or libraries
- Life science background. Ideally those who have basic biology knowledge (experienced flow cytometer users welcome)
- Those who have a master's degree or doctoral degree in a computer science department, or have equivalent knowledge
Up to 11M. Remote work is possible but need to based in Tokyo.
Apply now before the job closes!
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.