Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Treasury Manager. This is the perfect role for a treasury professional with an excellent understanding of financial management. Take the opportunity to build a career at a top-tier financial services company.
Specialized Group’s client is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. This company is one of the most valuable brands in the world. It often features in the best places to work polls.
- Supporting daily cash management & funding.
- Manage relationship with primary banking partners for DD (Direct-Debit) remittances.
- Supporting local business in the capacity of Treasury’s single point of contact.
- Ensuring banking partners provide sufficient local liquidity at optimal cost to meet funding requirements of the business. This involves maintaining and renewal of credit facilities with over 50 banks.
- Negotiate and maintain optimal bank fees and interest rates.
- Ensure the execution of borrowings and placement of excess funds and fund transfers are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide consultancy and analytical support to the Business on any issues/projects involving float, bank fee, bank accounts, transaction banking service. Also, supporting business with new product launches and other business expansion initiatives.
- Closely work with JAPA Global Treasury Operation team (based in India) as and when required on issues relating to Japan, including language translation support. Also, evaluate different sources of funding for the Japan market and help develop optimal funding solutions to align with changing business needs and market dynamics.
- Support business on negotiating fees with key banking partners.
- Ownership of bank accounts opening and closing and issuance of Bank Guarantees.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Degree in either Commerce/Finance/Economics.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Treasury/Finance/Banking environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Japan Banking Industry and Operations, including Japanese payments systems, FX Capital Markets, Money Markets, and Derivative Instruments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available