Your New Career Opportunity
A global provider of enterprise software products and services in Japan is looking for a Senior SAP Support Engineer.
About the Company
Their services enable clients to optimize existing enterprise software investments, and transform their businesses into digital.
Following a great financial year they are looking for an experienced sales person to join their team and participate in their growth, on-going projects.
You will be expected to provide remote/based support for SAP applications as part of global customer support team.
The role of the Senior SAP Support Engineer requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in APAC region for the right candidate
- Solve customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on knowledge of SAP Business Objects applications technology.
- Work closely with customers to support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based functional support & training for SAP Business Objects.
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice.
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects.
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 10+ Years relevant SAP experience.
- 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- Experience in SAP BO
- Administration experience in CMC setting up user security and profiles in a multi-Client hosted environment.
- Experience in Client hosted environment and all aspects of Administration.
- Life Cycle Manager Experience within Business Objects.
- Security Administration experience.
- Experience in Business Views, Universes, Network Troubleshooting techniques
- A track record of successful roles in several SAP implementation or upgrade projects.
- Fluent Japanese and English Abilities (Mandatory)
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation as well as socials benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Fully remote role
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available