Your new career opportunity
Specialized Group’s client is a Major American company ranking in the Top 5 of the US Fortune 500 list.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Support Finance teams and business leaders to develop financial models and analytical insights to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements, and identifying paths to improve the overall planning and forecasting process. Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the JP Leadership team on short- and long-term financial planning.
- Build financial models for new business concepts.
- Present financial summary and business insights to senior management.
- Tighten internal controls for program spending and revenue accrual.
- Execute ad hoc analysis based on business priorities.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across the company and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 3-5+ years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders/teams in a cross-functional setting
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and creative problem-solving
- Highly innovative and flexible; ability to work with autonomy
- MBA or similar degree is preferred
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary
- Top-tier company
- International working environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available