Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Accountant. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of management accounting. Take the opportunity to build a career at an international company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a global marketing company with a growing team in Japan. This company sells health, beauty, and home care products.
- Create monthly financial statements through oversight of shared services.
- Mitigate tax risks and ensure compliance for both US and Japan reporting.
- Create accounting processes to properly record new transactions.
- Provide accounting support to internal business customers.
- Improve the efficiency of Japan accounting operations.
- Troubleshooting with IT to remediate accounting errors.
- Understand new business initiatives through “face to face” communication to create accounting processes to record such transactions.
- Create and conduct accounting training to business to ensure adherence to accounting policies: Business expense, accrual, capital vs expense; general ledger account definitions.
- Coordinate annual external accounting audit.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native level Japanese.
- English communication skills at business-level.
- 8 years’ work experience in accounting with expert-level knowledge.
- Corporate tax knowledge: With experience in a Japan Corporate tax audit or Advanced Pricing Approval.
- Microsoft office: high skill level to create spreadsheets; training material; and documentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Able to offer knowledge and experience to the team.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- International Environment.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available