Our client is one of the largest Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a renowned MNC with over billions of revenue, they are currently looking for a General Accountant (Regional Role).
- German Multinational Corporation
- Regional Exposure
- Directly dealing with internal & external stakeholders from APAC
- Great career progression
Description of role:
- Responsible to meet the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements of company
- Support markets in the preparation of statutory accounting across Asia.
- Maintain accounting records including data entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions.
- Prepare accounting documents and monthly schedules.
- Responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile and analyze various trial balance accounts including, but not limited to, cash accounts, prepaid expenses, other assets, intercompany accounts and miscellaneous accruals.
- Prepare other balance sheet reconciliation to ensure robustness of accounts, and investigate and clear differences on a timely basis.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Familiar with JGAAP, USGAAP, IFRS
- Accounting education background
- Business level English and Native Japanese
Submit your resume to email@example.com or APPLY NOW.