Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be performing plant supply chain-tasks for products from CMO (Virtual Plant SC).
Ensure stable supply and adherence to desired stock level (SLA) of both FG / SF at a global leading pharmaceutical company and materials supplied to CMO and manage exceptions and issues.
Optimize the COGs of EM products through supply chain planning.
Work in compliance in terms of Internal Control, HSE and Quality guidelines and standards where applicable.
➢ FG procurement from CMO
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) for EM products excluding SF for KWG.
- Issue purchase orders and provide rolling forecast to CMOs/Suppliers in accordance to supply agreement / contracts.
- Arrangement, adjustment and necessary control of FG transportation from CMOs to a global leading pharmaceutical company DC or designated locations.
- Manage payment of toll fee/ material to CMO.
➢ API/Bulk and material supply to CMO
- Issue purchase order and rolling forecast for materials supplied from internal/oversea suppliers/manufacturing site on monthly basis.
- Control of packaging material changes minimizing destruction costs Adjustment/control of materials delivery to CMO.
- Management custom clearance and inland delivery including payment (for imported API/Bulk).
- Manage payment of purchased material.
➢ Other tasks
- Provide support to IA Controlling and Procurement for the Budgetary processes.
- Provide support on signing / renewing contracts with CMO.
- Organize MPS meeting to review EM SC topics.
- Participate S&OP meeting and other SC related meeting to understand the business and discuss supply topics as needed.
➢ Support projects as needed
- New product launches (supply from CMO)
- Manufacturing site transfers from or to CMO
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good level knowledge of end-to-end SCM (APICS CPIM Part 1 as reference)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SC tools (KINAXIS) and SAP (UNITY & ATHENA)
- English capability (for communication with non-Japanese supplier)
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Experience of logistics or supply chain management for 3 years or longer
Preferred Knowledge And Skills:
- Fluent English capability
- Basic Finance knowledge (SC related)
- Basic GMP and GQP knowledge
Sorry, this job is no longer available