Most important requirements are people management experience of minimum 20+ engineers, and Data platform expertise (Bigdata)
🏅 Job Title
Senior Manager, Data Platform Division
You will be in charge of a team of 30+ engineers, manage resources, train, evaluate as well as supporting the growth of individual under you. You will also have the chance to create/improve the team structure as you see fit to maximise the results within the group.
As representative of the section you will also be involve in proposal and execution of problem solving, growth strategy as well as in the communication with stakeholders.
- People management experience of a team of 20 engineers, or bigger (Evaluation, training, support, hiring)
- Solid Data platform expertise with CI/CD understanding
- Knowledgeble and experienced in Bigdata (Hadoop)
- Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Multicultural team management experience.
- Experience as an IaaS, PaaS, SaaS provider.
Multinational Leading Tech Company
Central Data department of the all group which manages and analyzes all the big data across the whole group.
This division counts around 200ppl and have a very international culture along skills engineers across all their teams.
Following your application you would be contacted back ONLY if your CV evaluation is positive.
Best of luck to every applicant, we are looking forward to hear from you !
Sorry, this job is no longer available