|Specialization:||Supply Chain / Procurement|
Minimum Education and Qualification required for the Position
▪ University (e.g. Master + min.3 yrs in a relevant position or Bachelor + min 5 yrs in 2 diff. relevant positions
▪ Relevant experience in Procurement (Services and Supplies)
▪ Good negotiation skills
▪ Good knowledge on the contracting Laws in Japan, and able to interact with local Legal teams on contract Laws.
▪ Knowledge of supplier, market environment, products and technologies within respective area
▪ Knowledge of technical services category like construction, engineering service, project etc.
▪ Good in English
▪ Good IT skills (e.g. SAP R/3 Cobalt, SAP Business Warehouse, Strategic Procurement Suite, MS office, Power BI
▪ Digital Savy , should able to drive and implement the Procurement process optimization tolls and systems
Objectives of the Position
・ Responsible for contributing to develop, implement and monitor strategy for regional categories (Services and
Equipment and Supplies)
・ Prepare and execute RfI,RFQ
・ Negotiation and award
・ Contract implementation & monitoring
・ Category Management
・ Lead projects and contributes in projects
・ Execute Supplier Management
・ Execute Risk Management
・ Adhere to Procurement Policies and procedures
・ Drive and support the Digital initiatives in Procurement Process
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.