Summary of job content:
Quality Management Representative for Sales Office Tokyo (TOK); ensures maintaining and development of Quality Management for BU GS/CF/CS in accordance to ISO 9001 and other regulations / codes in TOK under consideration of all respective laws, regulations, standards, global Business Processes and state-of-the-art technology.
Fosters the culture, awareness, involvement and competency in the organization for continuous improvement of process effectiveness and efficiency. Provides methodological and functional support to all other functions in Quality Management and Quality Assurance related tasks.
Resolves internal and external complaints in accordance to defined processes, supports and participates in customer site audits (locally and globally).
- Responsible for the whole Quality Management System of BU GS,CF,CS in Japan; ensures that all activities are in line with the global Business Processes, quality standard ISO 9001(where applicable) and other national / international standards within the relevant industry sector
- Manages Quality Management / Assurance in TOK and is responsible for the implementation and correct usage of global valid systems (e.g. Customer Complaint System, Supplier Complaint System, Audit Database, …)
- Accountable for customer and supplier complaints regarding quality, packaging and transport issues by coordinating and monitoring all actions related to complaint resolving until closing
- Supports Sales during the alignment process of customer specifications, customer complaints and all other quality management related topics
- Aligning testing / quality activities and their execution with customers and suppliers; preparing and aligning Quality Assurance and Quality Management Agreements with customers and suppliers in close interaction with other SGL sites if applicable
- Responsible for internal clarification of all Quality Management related topics (specifications, complaints, testing procedures….) with other SGL sites
- Coordinating and optimizing the inspection process for goods receipt, during Production and in Final Inspection regarding product quality, testing results and testing efforts
- Reporting quality related topics monthly to the Site Management / Country Management / Global Quality Management
- Fosters and continuously enhances Quality Management in TOK in close collaboration with the Global Quality Management of BU GS/CF/CS
- Coordinating, executing and analysing internal and external System and Process Audits as well as Supplier and Customer Audits; following-up on audit measures and verifying the effectiveness
- Providing trainings in Quality Management and Quality Assurance methodologies in TOK
- Responsible for the administration of all Controlled Documents in TOK in close cooperation with the global / local Document Owner.
- Develops and maintains all procedures required by national regulations for the delivery of pressure vessels (JIS + other relevant certifications).
- Close coordination of activities with the Quality Manager for BU PT in YAM. Providing support when needed.
- Projects on an ad hoc base to support the business in Japan
- Bachelor / Technical Degree
- Additional qualification in Quality Management and Quality Assurance:
o „Quality Manager " (EOQ/ASQ) or equivalent Japanese qualification
o Optional: „Certified external Quality Auditor"
- Strong people and communication skill
- Proficient in English language
- Employment in international company in Japan
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance; experiences with ISO 9001
- Quality and Testing Methods, MSA
- Minimum 5 years experience in process industry
- Knowledge and experience with graphite and machined parts desired
- Product Groups interfaces:
o BU Graphite Solutions: Surface Treatment, Graphite Anode Material, Fine Grain Graphite, Fiber Materials, Process Technology
o BU Composite solutions and BU Carbon Fibers
- Processes: Customer Complaint Management, Supplier Complaint Management, Impregnation, Machining, Assembly, Pressure Testing,
- Sites: Tokyo
- Quality Management and Quality Assurance in the context of both a Global Quality Management System and local regulations / codes
Sorry, this job is no longer available