Marketing & Communication Manager - Luxury Tokyo Hotel
Join a Global Luxury hotel chain as the Marketing & Communication Manager for their Tokyo Hotel.
We are looking for expereince marketing / communication professional to join and lead the department and team
What will I be doing?
- Be familiar with hotel product knowledge
- Responsible for the publicity and promotion of all products of the hotel, including but not limited to rooms, catering, banquets, etc.
- Assist relevant departments to achieve revenue targets and related tasks set by the hotel.
- Develop and implement the hotel's advertising and external advertising budgets.
- Coordinate and implement communication plans for hotel activities and promotions (sales, catering, etc.) with all operating departments of the hotel.
- Ensure that the hotel maintains a good image and corresponding flow on the mainstream platform in the main source area.
- Establish good relations with the media (publications, broadcasts, etc.) and implement hotel marketing campaigns.
- Fully monitor all printed products of the hotel to ensure consistency with group guidelines.
- Maintain and ensure that the hotel homepage, official Weibo and other online and social media platforms' information is accurate and updated promptly.
- Real-time monitoring of guest comments on various network platforms and replying promptly.
- Plan and execute hotel public relation activities and achieve expected ROI.
- Design prints according to hotel standards and ensure print quality.
- Handle the daily relationship with the local government departments and associations to ensure that the hotel gets relevant information in a timely manner.
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- 3 years experience in marketing / communications
- Hotel industry expereince welcome
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.