Job Title: Japan Customer Supply Chain Lead 日本カスタマーサプライチェーンリード
Industry: Pharmaceutical, Life-science, Medical 製薬、ライフサイエンス、医療
Location: Tokyo 東京
A major multinational pharmaceutical is seeking a Customer Supply Chain Lead in their Tokyo office.
The successful candidate will ensure a seamless supply chain, establishing efficient strategies, managing relationships with local business units, and overseeing supply chain performance.
This is an opportunity for an experienced SCM professional to work in a global leader, with an industry-leading salary and benefits package.
- Lead market-facing operations within the supply chain, including logistics, demand planning, deployment planning, and inventory management.
- Develop, implement, and refine strategies for supply continuity, performance objectives, and operational changes.
- Foster strong relationships with local Business Unit (BU) leadership, defining and negotiating service level expectations.
- Drive continuous improvement in performance levels in line with established objectives.
- Oversee the development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of relevant performance metrics (KPIs).
- Lead demand and supply management processes, coordinating activities across various business functions.
- Take responsibility for the planning, directing, and compliance management of all finished goods import and local market logistics-related activities.
- Oversee the development of GSC annual budget, financial forecasts, and identification and implementation of cost improvement projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management. Master's degree preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese.
- 8-10 years of combined Supply and Logistics management experience.
- Proven ability to work effectively in complex international matrix organizations.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in a high-stakes environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships at all organizational levels.
- Previous experience in commercial partnerships, understanding and supporting supply & logistics business needs, and leadership in S&OP processes with various business functions.
- APICS and/or Lean/Six Sigma training or certifications are desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available