This is an excellent opportunity with one of the world's fastest growing and most popular lifestyle goods companies
Do you have HR Generalist experience?
Are you looking to take the next step in furthering your career?
Do you want to work for a company with international appeal, support and reach?
Check the descriptions below and APPLY
- Assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees
- Full spectrum of support in HR Operation as HRBP (mainly Retail focus)
- Responsible for recruitment activities including but not limited to arranging interviews, preparing employment contract, addendums and off-boarding support
- Coordinates with new staffs' onboarding arrangements
- Maintain HR data and craft reports to leadership teams to inform decision-making
- Support Japan HR Manager on the execution of HR programmes, policies and initiatives as required
- Process employees' queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Hands-on administrative tasks as assigned
- Proven work experience as HR Generalist, HRBP, Assistant Manager
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting, experience in Direct Sourcing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Excellent in data-analysis, MS/Google
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
If you feel you can fulfil these requirements then contact email@example.com to learn more about the role and get the application process started!
Sorry, this job is no longer available