|Specialization:||Consumer Goods & FMCG, Retail & Luxury|
Become part of a prestigious luxury brand as an Event Planner in their Japan Office and coordinate events and sales promotions to deliver an exceptional client experience.
Our client is a world-famous luxury company, known for its exceptional craftsmanship in jewelry, watches, and accessories.
In this role, you will organize and execute sales promotion events, assist with client treatment, and collaborate with various internal teams and external partners to ensure event success.
• Organize sales promotion events in alignment with the brand's strategy and annual business plan
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage logistics and control budgets for events
• Assist with client treatment, including accommodations, transportation, and restaurant arrangements
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in event organization with the ability to lead small to medium-sized projects/events independently
• Creativity, pro-activeness, ownership, flexibility, and teamwork skills
• Experience in the luxury/jewelry industry is a plus
• Japanese - Native Level
• English - Business Level
• French is a plus
• Join a respected luxury brand
• Expand your event planning expertise in the luxury retail sector
To apply, submit your CV, highlighting your passion for luxury retail, event planning, and client treatment.
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.