Assistant Front Office Manager - Luxury Tokyo Hotel
Mange Front Office Operations at one of Tokyo's top luxury hotels.
- Utilize and develop communication tools and channels for the dissemination of information and workflow amongst Front Office and all departments in the hotel.
- Attend Daily Rooms / Front Office Briefing and share information.
- Maintain strong relationship and goodwill with regular guests.
- Celebrate guests' occasions like birthday and anniversary by preparing cards, letters, email, and gifts.
- Follow and promote Hotel Safety Procedures.
- Become a leader incase of emergencies.
- Full understanding and utilization of the code of discipline as a guide to maintain a safety of our guests
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Japanese
- 3 years as Front Desk / Reception supervisor
- Duty Manager experience - preferred
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.