|Specialization:||Industrial & Manufacturing, Software Engineering|
The companyis the leading developer of mathematical computing software company. Major products include MATLAB and Simulink, which support data analysis and simulation. Their verticals are Automotive, Semicon, Electronics, Finance, engineering, and education. MATLAB and Simulink are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world's universities and learning institutions.
Unique selling point:
- Excellent career progression with lot of autonomy
- Flat organization
- Rational workplace and healthy work-life balance
- Provide products in several technologies and areas to stimulate the core value
- They are doing numerous funds and charity supports
- Stable economy and always making a profit. Business is very strong as they have 20 job openings.
What they are looking for:
- Strong knowledge experience in MATLAB/Simulink or other MBD applications
- People from Automotive/semiconductor or similar domains would be strong but other industries are also welcome.
- Fluent or native level Japanese with business level English skills
- Around 3 years of experience minmum
Aside from Embedded Engineer positions, as long you have the skills and qualifications as above, there are several other positions you could apply such as Tech Consultant, Training Engineer, and Support Engieer.
Please apply the job now before it closes!
If this position is not ideal for you, but you are looking for a new opportunity,please contact us to discuss your options.
¥11000000 - ¥11001000 per annum