- Develop better relations with clients, long term prospects, and consultants.
- Generate presentation material, RFP language, (quarterly/monthly) reports,
with well-coordinated portfolio administration.
- Proactively identifies and responds to needs of existing clients, and proposes solutions, to further showcase the highest qualified standard of services.
- Assist RM's and Investment Specialist teams, by being the main point of contact in dealing with client communications
- Ability to work with the global client service teams, and translating these client concepts directly for the Japanese client base
- Minimum of three years of finance industry experience
- Ability to present creative ideas, which can be implemented to encourage clients as well as prospects to expand
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with employees
- Ability to communicate and market the client's services in a compelling manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills in Japanese language specifically
- Preferably have CMA or CFA