Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Hands on HRBP.
Hands on HRBP needed for oversighting projects as culture building, employee relations, recruitment, onboarding, performance management, professional development, compensation, budgeting, scheduling, HRIS, and benefits. Great for anyone looking for agency in brining a personalized touch to HR strategy as in Japan as unique from Global. This role will partner closely and report to local HRD in Japan and Sr. HR Leadership/ other Sr. Leadership overseas. Fluent English and Japanese mandatory as it is Gaishikei.
Tier 1 IT firm. Fantastic growth in Japan. Progressive culture and work-life policy (flexitime, work from home, paid company trips, etc).
This is a brand new Headcount as Japan differentiates from APAC with an understanding of the unique challenges the Japan market faces.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Business-level English communication skill is a must.
- Fluency in writing, reading, and spoken Japanese required.
- Five years+ Full Spectrum HR experience (recruitment expereince not required)
- Experience setting up HR strategy, change management & organizational development
- Strong local market knowledge and a good network in the HR community.
- Highly developed presentation skills with strong numerical and analytical capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of labor law principles and practices and sound experience in management.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and communications skills
- Ability to work at a high standard on time-sensitive deliverables in a complex matrixed organization with local, regional, and global stakeholders.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Above market salary
- Global Exposure
- Modern Office in fantastic central Tokyo location
- International environment
- True agency in partnering effectively with Sr. Leadership
- Fast growing firm and department (expedited career trajectory)