Your New Career Opportunity
A Global Analysis Firm is looking for a HRBP / HR Generalist Profile - this position will become a future HR leader within the firm.
- Create and develop HR Policies, and transform the corporate culture.
- Lead the C&B & HRIS transformation project and develop new internal HR processes
- Work with the HRBP Team engage with business leaders, developing the corporate culture and supporting staff retention & talent management.
- Identify and address organizational barriers to delivering strategic initiatives.
- Develop and implement a plan to develop leadership talent and high potential talent, create engagement initiatives in collaboration with management to retain and grow talent.
- Communicate with APAC HQ and work closely on HR COE for Japan.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent Japanese and Fluent English
- 4 years + experience as a HR Generalist in Japan.
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Candidate is required to be proactive and adaptable
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Flexible work hours
- HR Management path, and career opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity to make meaningful change