An exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who is professional and personable, as well as highly organised and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
The industry experience is not required, but it will be helpful if you have worked for a large (500+ employees) global company.
- Manage the CEO's calendar, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings and events
- Handle correspondence, including drafting emails and letters on behalf of the CEO
- Conduct research and preparing reports and presentations
- Organise travel arrangements, including flights, hotel reservations, and ground transportation
- Handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Manage the CEO's expense reports and budget
- Serving as a liaison between the CEO and other members of the executive team, board of directors, and external partners
- Native Japanese and fluent in English
- Solid experiences in EA to C-level Executives (Ideally supported both Japanese and non-Japanese Executives)
- Able to work with overtime and working in office
- Strong commitment and loyalty to the company and the EA job
- Excellent communication skills
- Team playing as well as proactive contributor
- Multi tasking at face paced environment and can handle pressures