Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) - (シニア人事ビジネスパートナー)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
We invite applications for a Senior HR Business Partner for our client in the FMCG sector. This role requires a seasoned professional with a strategic mindset and robust HR acumen. The individual will be responsible for aligning HR strategies with key business objectives.
- Lead and manage the Talent Cycle processes.
- Participate in business restructures, workforce, and succession planning.
- Identify and address gaps in current HR policies.
- Provide day-to-day HR guidance and support to line management.
- Handle complex employee relations issues.
- Enhance work relationships, employee morale, productivity, and retention.
- Leverage HR metrics and trends to propose new work strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- Extensive HR experience in key areas.
- Proficiency in Project Management.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Strong data management and analytical skills.
- Experience in Change Management and Employee Relations.
- Excellent communication skills with flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a business and HR orientation.