Your New Career Opportunity
An American company is recruiting for a Technical Account Team Manager. The company provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
The Technical Services Support Manager, is responsible for delivering critical situation management and critical account management services to assigned customers globally.
This position has high visibility and interacts with many groups internally and customers to help achieve an excellent level of customer service and satisfaction. Manages concurrent medium to large complex projects to ensure maximum utilization of customer purchased technology.
- Creates reports and statuses to review with sales executives on their Services business and develops plans and activities that technical support can execute to assist customer and prospects
- Proactively addresses any issues impacting the effectiveness of service
- Provides team leadership and mentoring of other team members.
- Ensure timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal executives
- Manages the remediation process and technical resources by facilitating cross departmental collaboration, coordinates the end to end customer experience and owns the internal and external communications.
- Manage the escalation and resolution of problems and incidents.
- Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues.
- Designs, implements and supports processes with Product Management and Engineering regarding customer’s needs
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Demonstrated success in recruiting, developing, and managing teams
- Experience in coordinating cross functional teams, support teams, escalation and engineering software teams, to successfully address product issues
- Effective personnel leadership experience, with goal setting and action plans for career development on a team and individual basis
- Over 8 years of technical support experience.
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Prior experience dealing with C level communication
- Troubleshooting skill
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available