Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the TA department of a market leading IT consultancy and service provider.
Our client is looking for someone to act as a team leader and liaison between the TA Director and TA department. This role would report directly to the Talent Acquisition Director. It covers leading a team of 4 Senior Recruiters as they continue their success in Tokyo.
Our client has budgeted 10-12M for this role. They are open to successful recruiters with team leader experience from within any industry.
They are looking for someone with high energy, cheerful, and bright as they will best fit into the culture that my client has been successfully building in Tokyo. They have virtually no staff turnover and all the reviews over the last year have been incredibly positive.
They are open to both agency and internal recruiters within any industry assuming the results are there.
- Our client has a large customer/partner base, this person will have to manage a very dynamic recruitment process. You will be working closely with the Director of TA in fair, but high-pressure environment geared towards ensuring the continued success of the company, and relationships with the clients.
- Strong direct sourcing skills within a variety of media.
- Creativity in sourcing candidates.
- Managing the entire process from sourcing to onboarding
- Consulting on the business development of the entire business.
- Serving as a change agent as the companies continue to rapidly expand its technological influence.
- Managing a team of 4 successful Sr. Recruiters.
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with internal TA and Agency vendors on hiring top talent.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional history of success within TA/ Recruitment.
- Project leadership experience/ Management Experience.
- Experience working in multinational companies and collaborating with global partners.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- The role offers full flextime, access to the most up to date recruitment resources and a large recruitment budget, as well as company incentives and vacations.
Sorry, this job is no longer available