Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a Talent Aquisition Consultant to assist the Talent Aquisition department of a specialist technology company. There is a fast-paced interview process for this position.
Our client is an international technology company that owns and operates a collection of services focused on technology for analytics. They have a global staff of over 4000 people.
- This position reports directly to the HR Director for APAC. This job will mostly include Japan, but will also cover Oceania and Korea.
- Developing and agreeing talent acquisition selection priorities and plans for the business areas/functions you are supporting, and the selection approaches to be used to achieve them, with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to ensure expectations are clear.
- Agreeing on specific selection requisitions and requirements, and any local service level variations, with hiring managers to ensure expectations are clear.
- Developing targeted candidate assessment and selection tools and materials to ensure hiring managers, and other people involved in the selection process, have the information and tools they need to effectively undertake their roles in the selection process.
- Managing relationships with global Talent Acquisition colleagues and HR teams in the APAC region to ensure that the volume and quality of potential candidates are delivered in line with agreed requirements, plans and service levels.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in multinational companies and collaborating with global partners.
- Proactive, and a good team player.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Casual dress code.
- Possible stock options.