Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Accountant. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of management accounting. Take the opportunity to build a career into management at an international company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a luxury goods company with a growing team in Japan. This is an international luxury group of companies with a Paris HQ. This large luxury goods company has a market capitalization in billions of dollars.
- Create monthly financial statements through oversight of shared services.
- Mitigate tax risks and ensure compliance for both US and Japan reporting.
- Create accounting processes to properly record new transactions.
- Provide accounting support to internal business customers.
- Improve the efficiency of Japan accounting operations.
- Understand new business initiatives and create accounting processes to record such transactions.
- Create and conduct accounting training to ensure adherence to accounting policies: Business expense, accrual, capital vs expense; general ledger account definitions.
- Coordinate annual external accounting audit.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese language.
- English communication skills at business-level.
- 5 years’ work experience in accounting with expert-level knowledge.
- Corporate tax knowledge: With experience in a Japan Corporate tax audit or Advanced Pricing Approval.
- Microsoft office: high skill level to create spreadsheets; training material; and documentation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Management responsibilities.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available