Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an experienced SOX Audit Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of financial auditing. Take the opportunity to build a career at a well-known global company. There is a rewarding benefits package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of retail stores worldwide.
- Support the overall design of controls, narratives, mapping flow, process owners, communication and guidance for best practices needed for financial, and operational controls.
- Drive instruction for maintaining documents subject to SOX and guidance on the content of the documents.
- Partner with the business to capture change in internal processes and systems impacting overall controls and to ensure entity level coverage
- Support action plans to address solutions for identified deficiencies and follow guidance for development of mitigation controls.
- Partner with market technical lead to ensure local practices are in line with accounting policy and properly documented.
- Understand US and Japan GAAP and impact on retail business by partnering with market and regional technical leads.
- Governance by ensuring best practices and high standards of internal controls are in place for the main processes in the company such as contingencies, reconciliations, inventory, IT systems and applications (SAP and other legacy systems), labor claims, closing controls (journal entries) and other financial areas.
- Understand the content of audit findings both during the audit and before issuance of final reports.
- Support the Assistant Controller Governance and drive the follow-up and monitoring of all audit findings and recommendations, inclusive of non-finance activity.
- Develop team members (manage objectives and offer advice).
- Ensure ethical guidelines thoroughly.
- Understand and partner with the CEO, CFO and Controller to drive Global Controllership initiatives.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Business-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- US GAAP knowledge.
- Japan GAAP knowledge
- SOX Audit experience, preferably in a large corporation.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International environment
- Speak English
- Career Path
Sorry, this job is no longer available