Your New Career Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join a famous luxury house with a worldwide recognition that has built up their business into women high quality clothing and accessories. They are now looking for an IT infrastructure Manager.
The role will be primarily responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day activities of the IT Infrastructure Operations and Production Support to provide a stable and secure environment. You will interact with the team in charge of their offshore datacenter facility. Manage outsourcing services provider to ensure the availability, performance, and security of production environment.
- Manage outsourcing service providers to support operation for servers & network infrastructure
- Lead a small internal team
- Interact with Service Desk and outsourced providers
- Work with overseas region teams to develop IT strategies
- Review and analyze day-to-day operation procedures
- Plan and coordinate Patch schedules with internal IT teams
- Vendor Management
- Coach and lead the operation team
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 8 years’ work experience in IT Infrastructure
- Strong experience managing a team of technical / operation support staff and external vendors
- Experience in retail, hospitality or luxury retail is preferred.
- Solid experience in Data Centre Operations as well as IT operation management implementation.
- Excellent spoken and written Japanese and English – other language skills are a bonus.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available