Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Head of Finance. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with strong leadership skills. Take the opportunity to build a career at an international investment company. There is a competitive compensation package associated with this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an innovative investment management company. The firm manages equities, fixed income, private equity, and hedge fund portfolios for global institutional investors, advisors and high-net-worth individuals.
- The position will oversee a team of accounting and finance professionals who support the organization.
- Influences key business decisions on financial performance. Analyze variations from forecasts and provide accurate explanations to develop effective plans.
- Provide leadership in improving financial results.
- Review and manage the balance sheet for the country.
- Direct the consolidation and reporting of results, including for GAAP, as applicable for the company.
- Drives overall budgeting, forecasting, and analysis with clear insights and decisions to support corporate actions and territorial growth.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Serve as a finance expert and advisor for business-critical projects.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 10 years' experience in finance required.
- Native-level Japanese.
- Business-level English.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to lead locally, and build engagement across the team.
- Advanced experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Have sound business ethics, values, and behaviors.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Work for a top-tier company.
- Competitive salary package.
- Work in an international environment.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available