Your New Career Opportunity
Exciting tech firm with an innovative product is looking for a Strategic minded HRBP to help grow the culture, HR principles and business in Japan.
- Work with local stakeholders and APAC & NA team to align HR and office culture with the business goals and values.
- Identify and develop internal talent, giving employees opportunities to grow, learn new skills and challenge themselves.
- Design HR Policies, People Initiatives and take ownership employee life cycles to plan for rewards, expansion of roles & business and Talent Management.
- Provide coaching and development for managers on how to get the best out of their teams.
- Work with our Head of DE&I to deliver interventions that raise awareness, encourage open and honest conversations and allow our people to be themselves at work.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Fluent in both Japanese and English with a global mindset
- Confident and able to make quick sound decisions, experience working with stakeholders
- People person who enjoys being at the center of the business, excellent communication and EQ.
- Preferably experience working within IT industry.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- 16M base salary + RSU
- Fast-moving challenging work culture based on merit
- Global firm with frequent communication with APAC
- Full flex and remote work (will continue after Covid-19)
- Pure strategic HR, will not cover Payroll & HR Operations
- Make decisions and work directly with stakeholders.