Your New Career Opportunity
A leading consumer goods brand is looking for a HR Specialist with a background in HRIS, C&B and HR Admin.
This firm has an international office and culture, and is worldwide brand that everyone knows.
Compensation up to 8M
- Ensure HRIS system is kept updated, and work as HRIS project Manager for global system updates and local adaptation.
- Cooperate with external Payroll Vendor to provide data and complete the monthly permanent, fortnightly casual and off-cycle payroll runs.
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries related to payroll and HRIS.
- Manage the administration of the starters, changes and leavers’ processes including relocation notifications of new starters, employee changes and exits.
- Work with HR Manager to update policies and sections on Workbench that relate to HR Systems and Payroll.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 3 years + of HRIS, HR Admin, C&B or Payroll.
- Fluent Japanese and Business English required
- Adaptable and flexible, willingness to challenge yourself
- Sharoshii/Labor Consultant, very desirable but not required.
- HR module of SAP experience, very desirable but not required.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Communication with HQ and APAC
- Promotion opportunities and strong compensation review
- Flexible work environment, with remote work.
- Opportunity to manage projects and create a real impact in the business.
Sorry, this job is no longer available